This blog is about my life. And speaking of life, anything can happen. So, this blog is actually more about anything that happen while im living my life =)

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thanks Nyamuk

Ok~ As far as i can remember, tonight's sleep was not one of the best i ever had. Why? Mosquitoes. Lots and lots of mosquitoes. Weird though, theres no mosquitoes flying around in my room in the last time. I'm not sure about what promotes this sudden flying bloodsucker breakout, but i REALLY want them gone. 

Ketit sana, ketit sini. Byk tmpat kena ketit. Yg paling annoying skali, time bnda2 alah ni terbang tepi telinga. macam @#$%^&. annoying giler bunyi. macam nk pijak2 ja kalu bleh. 

i think i woke up 3 times last night. 1st is at 1.58 am. 2nd is around 4 am. 3rd is 6.38 am. the first two is hell though.  

Anyway really hope to see some fogging again. And planning to buy some 'ubat nyamuk' if things kept getting worse. 

So thats it, my credits to nyamuk for waking me up in the middle of the night. If i found you, don't expect a kiss. expect a smack..literally >:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Full name is Zulhilmi bin Mohamad Salleh. Born on 17th September 1992. In St. Agnes Hospital, in Fresno, California. I love to do just about anything, just as long i have the mood for it. Such as blogging, dh lame nk start tpi x start2 gak, sbb malas. aha~ Im just human like the rest of you, so expect me to make mistakes. =)

Skodeng'd o.O

Stalkers