This blog is about my life. And speaking of life, anything can happen. So, this blog is actually more about anything that happen while im living my life =)

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dearly Beloved

Dearly Beloved .
 No one can shall compare thee to another .
The one who shall comfort me whenever i need her .
In moments of smile and tears .
Thy shall never be apart from each other .

In love, everything may be wonderful .
Even what may look bad to us before will look beautiful to us .
The power of love is absolutely undeniably strong .
Anything shall be done in order to be with the loved one .

Every journey may come to an end and so does love .
There is time when you thought that love last forever .
Yes . Love may last forever but certainly its never gonna be an easy task .
For those who weak and unwilling shall fail .

Moving on is another pain to endure .
It is hard but it certainly worth the reward ahead .
Life is not all about happy moments .
Bad calls sometimes happen .
But it makes you a better person .

I admit I am not the best of power liners, no doubt .
Shall i have tried my best to express my feelings .
You can laugh on what i wrote .
Cause I'm here not to impress anyone .
But those are the true words of my heart .
 .


.Jul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Full name is Zulhilmi bin Mohamad Salleh. Born on 17th September 1992. In St. Agnes Hospital, in Fresno, California. I love to do just about anything, just as long i have the mood for it. Such as blogging, dh lame nk start tpi x start2 gak, sbb malas. aha~ Im just human like the rest of you, so expect me to make mistakes. =)

Skodeng'd o.O

Stalkers