This blog is about my life. And speaking of life, anything can happen. So, this blog is actually more about anything that happen while im living my life =)

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

How long it has been? 
Two? Three? I lost count.
Maybe I've lost it. Completely.
Who knows? Was it my fault? Perhaps.
Maybe it was meant to be.
Well never mind. Its in the past. No use thinking about it.
But it has been quite good actually.
At least I get to move on. And still moving on as it should be.
However.
Sometimes I feel like I tried to hard.
Taking care of others' feelings.
But I paid the price.
Was it worth it? Or it was all for nothing?
I don't know. I miss the old days. 
Am I boring? Yeah sometimes I think so too.
So maybe you're right. 
It was time to move on.
So, I'll just smile when I meet you. 
I wish you a have very good life my friend.
=)

p.s. takleh berdiskusi dah untuk ekonomi kali ni =P

-Jool-

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Full name is Zulhilmi bin Mohamad Salleh. Born on 17th September 1992. In St. Agnes Hospital, in Fresno, California. I love to do just about anything, just as long i have the mood for it. Such as blogging, dh lame nk start tpi x start2 gak, sbb malas. aha~ Im just human like the rest of you, so expect me to make mistakes. =)

Skodeng'd o.O

Stalkers